Overall Floor Area: 92m 2
Ryan&Co are delighted to present this impeccably maintained 92m2 three bedroom terraced house to the market for sale. It is a two storey home with open plan living area, double doors giving access to a rear walled in garden with a gate. The location of this property is very convenient to Cork International airport, Cork City, Kinsale and indeed the South Link to East and West. All of Riverstick’s amenities are close by including the local Centra shop, public bar, GAA facilities, nearby beaches, golf courses etc.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 4.39m X 1.67m
SITTING ROOM: 5.22m x 4.59m
Solid Fuel Stove
Patio Door to back garden
Access door to hallway
KITCHEN: 4.22m X 2.47m
An impressive array of wall and floor level units with marble worktops.
Doorway to hallway
DOWNSTAIRS W.C.: 1.58m X 1.42m
LANDING: 2.46m X 3.15m
Stira stairs to floored attic
MAIN BEDROOM ENSUITE: 4.64m X 3.012m
Door to balcony
Ensuite: w.h.b., electric shower, w.c.
BEDROOM 2: 3.99m X 2.66m
Large bay window
BEDROOM 3: 2.86m X 2.36m
MAIN BATHROOM: 2.43m X 2.02m
Bath, Electric shower
w.h.b. & w.c.
Velux window, south facing
Gas central heating – dual zoned
Solid fuel stove
PVC double glazed windows throughout
BER NUMBER: 110566775
Energy Performance Indicator: 123.46(kWh/m2/yr)
By appointment with Denis Ryan of Ryan&Co 021 4771699
- Superb condition and tastefully decorated
- Ideal opportunity to downsize/investment property
- Secure private rear garden
- Property designed by PRC architects
- PVC double glazed windows, B2 BER rating
- Main bus service on R600 route on the hour
- Walking distance of Riverstick's amenities eg GAA facilities,Centra shop, public houses, church etc.
- Kinsale is approx. 6km drive/ Cork airport/city short commutes
- Minimal gardening required, secure rear garden with side gate entrance