Overall Floor Area: 63m 2
Ryan&Co are delighted to present No.8 Woodfield, Curra Woods, a first floor spacious two bedroom apartment to the market for sale. It comprises entrance hallway, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms and bathroom, along with a spacious attic. The location of this property is an important feature, just being a short commute from Cork International Airport, Kinsale & Carrigaline. It is in a mature housing estate adjacent to all of Riverstick’s amenities such as Centra/filling station, pubs, church, GAA facilities, nearby golf links to name but a few. The Cork Kinsale service bus is available to it on the hour along with both the primary and secondary school bus services.
This property is an ideal starter home or a downsizer or an investment. It is in meticulous condition.This apartment has always been owner occupied.
Special features: Beautiful fitted kitchen wall and press units, solid fuel fireplace with ornate cast iron surround, very generous attic space and beautiful countryside views.
HALL: 3.5m x 1.6m
KITCHEN: 3.06m x 2.84m
Large window with timber venetian blind
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls
LIVING ROOM: 4.7m x 3.6m
Door to balcony
Sold fuel fireplace with cast iron ornate surround
BEDROOM 1: 3.35m x 2.83m
Large window with curtains,
Timber flooring, ample sockets
BEDROOM 2: 3.7m x 3.4m
Large window with view of countryside
Timber flooring , ample sockets
Built-in double wardrobe,floor to ceiling
BATHROOM: 2.5m X 1.9m
Tiled floor. Tiled walls
Whb, w.c. bath with overhead electric Mira shower
Spacious shelved hot press.
Large attic space with Stira access from hallway. Standing height.
Mains electric, mains water & sewer. electric storage heating, solid fuel fireplace,
Annual service charge 1100 approx
BER RATING: D2
BER NUMBER: 112478102
Energy Performance Indicator:283.46kWh/m2/yr
By appointment with Denis of Ryan&Co Auctioneers.
- Superb condition and tastefully decorated
- Excellent location, Kinsale, Innishannon,Cork Airport/City within very commutable distances
- On bus routes for local primary & secondary schools/Main bus service on R600 route on the hour
- Great opportunity to downsize/ starter home/ investment
- Double glazed PVC Windows
- Walking distance of Riverstick's amenities eg GAA facilities,Centra shop, public houses, church etc.
- Ample off street private parking
- Separate Kitchen to living area