Overall Floor Area: 158m 2
Ryan&Co are delighted to present this fine four bedroomed family home to the market for sale. River Road house with c. 158 sq M (c.1700 sq ft) is located in the heart of Riverstick’s village. The amenities of Riverstick are at its doorstep e.g. shop/filling station, pubs, church, GAA community hall and training grounds along with nearby beaches and golf links. Cork International Airport is a mere 10 minute journey, as is Kinsale. The main bus service on R600 Cork Kinsale is available on the hour along with primary and secondary school collection points at its doorstep.
This property would make an ideal family home or perhaps for the buyer looking to downsize.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 4.9m x 2.3m
Solid timber flooring
PVC front door
Leads to sitting room, kitchen, lounge and downstairs bedroom.
LOUNGE: 4.0m X 4.5m
Solid fuel fireplace with timber surround and marble hearth
KITCHEN: 4.4m X 5.5m
Solid fitted kitchen with large bar area.
UTILITY: 2.2m X 2.2m
Plumbed for washing machine
Access door to rear of property
Glow warm gas boiler
W.C. off Utility
Tiled floor, wall to ceiling tiles
Mira sports electric shower
LIVING AREA: 4.4m x 3.2m
Solid timber flooring
Solid fuel fire place with mahogany surround
DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM 1: 4.4m X 4.2m
BEDROOM 2: 5.5m X 3.7m
BEDROOM 3: 4.5m X 3.5m
BEDROOM 4: 4.4m X 2.2m
Shelved Hotpress and Closet
FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.0m X 3.0m
Shower with Mira sports electric shower
Gas central heating
BER No. 112223292
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.05kWh/m/yr
By appointment with Denis of Ryan&Co
021 4771699 / 087 2407377
- Great location, minutes drive from Cork International airport, Kinsale, Carrigaline, South Link
- Ideal opportunity to downsize/investment property
- On bus routes for local primary & secondary schools.
- Very conveniently located just off the R600/with hourly bus routes Cork to Kinsale return
- PVC double glazed windows, C3 BER rating
- Gas fired central heating
- Walking distance of Riverstick's amenities eg GAA facilities,Centra shop, public houses, church etc.
- Very spacious living accommodation
- Minimal gardening required, secure rear yard with side gate entrance